“My health is better since moving into our house. My immune system isn’t getting hit with so many things. And the design of the house, with all of the natural light and views to the woods, is uplifting.” – Barb
- “Clean Living,” Architecture Minnesota, Jan/Feb 2004.
- “Body and Soul,” and “Hidden Help,” Custom Home, K + B Studio, Nov/Dec 2005.
- “K + B Studio: Kitchen, Body and Soul” and “Bath, Hidden Help,” Residential Architect, Nov/Dec 2005.
- “Sustainability Comes Home,” Architecture Minnesota, May/Jun 2008.
- “The Green House,” Twin Cities Business Monthly, Feb 2006.
- “A House Built for a Long, Healthy Life Together,” StarTribune, Homes, Mar 2005.
- "The Accessible Home,” Book by Deborah Pierce, The Taunton Press, Copyright 2012
- “Universal Design for the Home,” Book by Wendy A Jordan, Quayside Publishing Group, Copyright 2008
- “The Simple Home,” Book by Sarah Nettleton, The Taunton Press, A Farmhouse in the City, Copyright 2007
- “Dream Homes Minnesota,” Book, Panache Partners, Rosemary McMonigal, McMonigal Architects, Copyright 2007